Hey y'all. I realize my gal Julia doesn't really have many matches under her belt and I'd really love to use her more. So if any of ya wanna put your girls against a lightweight submission specialist who isn't afraid to lewd em senseless lemme know ^w^
Win or lose I ain't too particular. But I do think it would be cool to get either a good rivalry or camaraderie going and doesn't just have to be match threads. Anyways link to my characters is in my sig. Take a look at noob's cavalcade of combatants (Just click on a character's name. it's a link)
P.S. Also looking for anything silly with Suzume or maybe something story based with Erin. Lemme know people cause y'all awesome and I wish I was better at talking to ya XD
Battles for a Bluenette
- Noob
- Eternal Rookie
- Posts: 2463
- Joined: Mon May 22, 2017 3:43 pm
- Has thanked: 5 times
- Been thanked: 147 times
Battles for a Bluenette
Noob's Cavalcade of Combatants
Discord - Noob6737
Feel free to message me about anything~
I love chatting with all ya peeps ^w^
Discord - Noob6737
Feel free to message me about anything~
I love chatting with all ya peeps ^w^
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Clara Gaster vs Alizeh Midori - 80s Joshi Tribute Match!
Last post by Vc0m « Sun Dec 15, 2024 4:35 am - 34Replies
- 3922 Views
- Last post by Bare
Sat Jun 06, 2026 4:00 pm
-
-
- 12Replies
- 3442 Views
- Last post by CaptainL
Mon Apr 14, 2025 10:19 pm
-
- 22Replies
- 3075 Views
- Last post by CyanDimitrik
Thu May 28, 2026 5:23 pm
-
- 54Replies
- 5472 Views
- Last post by armandi
Sun Jan 04, 2026 4:39 pm
-
- 13Replies
- 1794 Views
- Last post by jdo_sss
Sun Jan 26, 2025 6:20 am