Hey y'all. I realize my gal Julia doesn't really have many matches under her belt and I'd really love to use her more. So if any of ya wanna put your girls against a lightweight submission specialist who isn't afraid to lewd em senseless lemme know ^w^
Win or lose I ain't too particular. But I do think it would be cool to get either a good rivalry or camaraderie going and doesn't just have to be match threads. Anyways link to my characters is in my sig. Take a look at noob's cavalcade of combatants (Just click on a character's name. it's a link)
P.S. Also looking for anything silly with Suzume or maybe something story based with Erin. Lemme know people cause y'all awesome and I wish I was better at talking to ya XD
Battles for a Bluenette
- Noob
- Eternal Rookie
- Posts: 2463
- Joined: Mon May 22, 2017 3:43 pm
- Has thanked: 5 times
- Been thanked: 147 times
Battles for a Bluenette
Noob's Cavalcade of Combatants
Discord - Noob6737
Feel free to message me about anything~
I love chatting with all ya peeps ^w^
Discord - Noob6737
Feel free to message me about anything~
I love chatting with all ya peeps ^w^
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 2Replies
- 2187 Views
- Last post by Dubski
Wed Apr 06, 2022 5:51 am
-
- 46Replies
- 4180 Views
- Last post by ADarlingDucky
Tue Apr 06, 2021 5:20 am
-
- 61Replies
- 4217 Views
- Last post by Highfly
Tue Aug 11, 2020 4:04 pm
-
- 65Replies
- 4816 Views
- Last post by Highfly
Thu Aug 13, 2020 10:29 am
-
-
The alluring beauty's debute match against a Japanese striker! (Carmen sandiego vs akiko kurozu)
Last post by torra shinjiro17 « Wed Jun 10, 2020 3:43 pm - 44Replies
- 4088 Views
- Last post by Scourger X
Sat Aug 08, 2020 2:22 am
-