http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=4202#p4202
My new heavyweight is looking for a fight. PM me or reply here if you're interested. Keep in mind though, I'm going to be a lil' picky about her debut opponent, for my own reasons~.
Brandi Bunny, Looking for a Match
- Lunaspark
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1315
- Joined: Sat May 27, 2017 12:24 am
- Has thanked: 88 times
- Been thanked: 219 times
Re: Brandi Bunny, Looking for a Match
Just to go into a little more detail.
Brandi's the biggest girl on my roster. She's highly skilled at submission matches, and I'd love a bigger girl for her to go up against in such a contest. Definitely not against other kinds of matches, or course, and if someone wants to throw a middle or a lightweight at her, I'd be down for that too, possibly.
Brandi's the biggest girl on my roster. She's highly skilled at submission matches, and I'd love a bigger girl for her to go up against in such a contest. Definitely not against other kinds of matches, or course, and if someone wants to throw a middle or a lightweight at her, I'd be down for that too, possibly.
- RJD
- Lazy Bastard
- Posts: 2699
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 5:29 pm
- Has thanked: 461 times
- Been thanked: 122 times
Re: Brandi Bunny, Looking for a Match
If anyone in my roster fits your criteria I'd be happy to have a match with ya ^^
- Lunaspark
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1315
- Joined: Sat May 27, 2017 12:24 am
- Has thanked: 88 times
- Been thanked: 219 times
Re: Brandi Bunny, Looking for a Match
I want to take you up on that. There is a couple gals in your crew I like. Brandi is taken for now though and there is someone else in line, but you'll be in my head once she's open again, okay?
- RJD
- Lazy Bastard
- Posts: 2699
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 5:29 pm
- Has thanked: 461 times
- Been thanked: 122 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 1854 Views
- Last post by arktriumph
Sat Sep 07, 2019 7:43 am
-
-
Rebecca vs Noni who is the true queen of Shorties (noni's Debut)
Last post by Dragonofdarkness « Sun Sep 08, 2019 1:18 am - 9Replies
- 1730 Views
- Last post by Dragonofdarkness
Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:48 am
-
-
- 1Replies
- 3064 Views
- Last post by LunaxUwU
Sun Sep 08, 2019 1:31 am
-
-
POW Hentai match for my characters debut anyone? Maybe? XD
Last post by LunaxUwU « Sun Sep 08, 2019 1:51 am - 2Replies
- 1116 Views
- Last post by SubtleRoar
Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:07 am
-
-
- 1Replies
- 2322 Views
- Last post by LunaxUwU
Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:10 am