http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=77840#p77840 (Here she is)
So, I'm looking for a debut match for her, since she is WIP but my brain works faster if I have experience with writing the characters while making them. So, I am looking for a match or two for her to learn the character and get brainstorming on her.
I do not do lewd matches, that is my only real restriction.
Hello there, I am seeking a match for Camille
- xalex
- Legend
- Posts: 7671
- Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 2:51 pm
- Has thanked: 508 times
- Been thanked: 223 times
Re: Hello there, I am seeking a match for Camille
Anyone you want to use?
Emily Anderson: http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f ... 4994#p4994
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4958 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
Re: Hello there, I am seeking a match for Camille
Anyone you have in mind to use?
Emily Anderson: http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f ... 4994#p4994
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4958 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
Re: Hello there, I am seeking a match for Camille
Not really ^^. Usually ask if their anyone you like on my roster first
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 15Replies
- 1814 Views
- Last post by APlaying
Sat Jun 22, 2024 8:49 am
-
- 1Replies
- 1188 Views
- Last post by Deus001
Sun May 26, 2024 5:38 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1485 Views
- Last post by Treky
Sun May 26, 2024 8:40 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1575 Views
- Last post by Treky
Sun May 26, 2024 9:09 pm
-
-
A Taste of Things To Come (Dalia Nadeen Mahmoud [D] vs Tomas Ferreira)
Last post by DSX93 « Mon May 27, 2024 12:10 am - 46Replies
- 5620 Views
- Last post by GoingBananas
Tue Nov 04, 2025 8:25 pm
-