http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=77840#p77840 (Here she is)
So, I'm looking for a debut match for her, since she is WIP but my brain works faster if I have experience with writing the characters while making them. So, I am looking for a match or two for her to learn the character and get brainstorming on her.
I do not do lewd matches, that is my only real restriction.
Hello there, I am seeking a match for Camille
- xalex
- Legend
- Posts: 7671
- Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 2:51 pm
- Has thanked: 508 times
- Been thanked: 223 times
Re: Hello there, I am seeking a match for Camille
Anyone you want to use?
Emily Anderson: http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f ... 4994#p4994
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4958 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
Re: Hello there, I am seeking a match for Camille
Anyone you have in mind to use?
Emily Anderson: http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f ... 4994#p4994
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4958 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
Re: Hello there, I am seeking a match for Camille
Not really ^^. Usually ask if their anyone you like on my roster first
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 28Replies
- 3362 Views
- Last post by ADarlingDucky
Fri Jan 13, 2023 5:55 am
-
- 1Replies
- 3168 Views
- Last post by Vc0m
Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:03 am
-
-
No Holds Barred: Knockout Only - Rosie Knuckles vs. Evelyn Fallanger
Last post by Dubski « Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:08 am - 35Replies
- 3578 Views
- Last post by Dubski
Sat Jan 23, 2021 7:05 pm
-
-
- 1Replies
- 2010 Views
- Last post by Vc0m
Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:13 am
-
- 16Replies
- 2707 Views
- Last post by Faeron
Sat Jan 23, 2021 3:29 pm