Hi all!
I'm new here, and I have just put up my first few characters on this board! I'm looking forward to RPing with everyone here.
Right now I'm looking for my first match, I don't really have a preference as to the type of match. All my characters are available! If you want to do something, please send me a message, and we can discuss the match!
Looking for my first match!
- pu-level-up
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2719
- Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:50 pm
- Has thanked: 39 times
- Been thanked: 157 times
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18514
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4970 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
Re: Looking for my first match!
would not mind a match with you , but maybe wait until one of the mods liked your profile
- CaptainL
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 11784
- Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:28 pm
- Has thanked: 580 times
- Been thanked: 849 times
Re: Looking for my first match!
Just wanted to say, now that you're approved, I'd be happy to have a match with you if you're still around and interested. I really would hate to see someone with such great ideas and such effort behind them get scared off over an oversight.
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18514
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4970 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 1262 Views
- Last post by ReneeCockyUndercard
Wed Jul 26, 2023 3:22 am
-
- 18Replies
- 2199 Views
- Last post by Bearhug Goddess
Wed Aug 30, 2023 3:39 pm
-
-
Sweet Showdown - Bailey Byrnes vs Sugar Splash Susie
Last post by WhipWizard « Wed Jul 26, 2023 7:33 pm - 3Replies
- 842 Views
- Last post by WhipWizard
Fri Jul 28, 2023 3:08 pm
-
-
- 29Replies
- 2543 Views
- Last post by ReneeCockyUndercard
Fri Jul 28, 2023 7:29 pm
-
-
A Boy Meeting a Real Life Succubus - Ren Akery vs Fuse Kiyoko
Last post by ReneeCockyUndercard « Wed Jul 26, 2023 9:48 pm - 31Replies
- 3064 Views
- Last post by ReneeCockyUndercard
Fri Sep 22, 2023 1:46 pm
-