Hi all!
I'm new here, and I have just put up my first few characters on this board! I'm looking forward to RPing with everyone here.
Right now I'm looking for my first match, I don't really have a preference as to the type of match. All my characters are available! If you want to do something, please send me a message, and we can discuss the match!
Looking for my first match!
- pu-level-up
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2719
- Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:50 pm
- Has thanked: 39 times
- Been thanked: 157 times
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18514
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4970 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
Re: Looking for my first match!
would not mind a match with you , but maybe wait until one of the mods liked your profile
- CaptainL
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 11784
- Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:28 pm
- Has thanked: 580 times
- Been thanked: 849 times
Re: Looking for my first match!
Just wanted to say, now that you're approved, I'd be happy to have a match with you if you're still around and interested. I really would hate to see someone with such great ideas and such effort behind them get scared off over an oversight.
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18514
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4970 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Panther Risako vs. Peggy McIntyre - The Queen Returns
Last post by Arjuna « Sat Oct 03, 2020 8:58 am - 51Replies
- 4780 Views
- Last post by Arjuna
Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:11 pm
-
-
-
Josh Journey vs. Elizabeth Bonney - Big Babe Bonanza
Last post by Arjuna « Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:04 am - 70Replies
- 7508 Views
- Last post by xalex
Tue Sep 21, 2021 5:09 pm
-
-
-
The first official training day (for Tybo)
Last post by anime_hentaifighter « Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:25 am - 136Replies
- 9835 Views
- Last post by Tybo226
Fri Jan 22, 2021 3:10 pm
-
-
-
The Ol' Razzle-Dazzle - Katsumi Oshiro vs. Claire Thomas(!!!)
Last post by CyanDimitrik « Sat Oct 03, 2020 5:41 pm - 59Replies
- 9823 Views
- Last post by Ichi
Sun Sep 05, 2021 6:41 am
-
-
- 33Replies
- 3535 Views
- Last post by Arjuna
Sun Nov 15, 2020 4:35 am