I wanted to apologize for my months-long absence where I dropped off the site completely with no goodbyes or explanations and left a lot of awesome threads hanging. In short, life has been completely kicking my ass for the last couple months, and I’m still putting everything back together, but I wanted to start getting back into some of my open threads here, if any of you are still willing to RP with me.
I would like to make it up to all of you for ignoring your threads for such a long time with no explanation. Let’s say five rounds of free shots to anywhere on any of my girls, and they won’t defend/dodge/counter?
Also, if anyone with an open thread with me wants to start a new thread where my girl (anyone from my roster – your pick) loses, I’m game.
I'm back! Sorry for long absence...
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 27Replies
- 4724 Views
- Last post by Devilish53
Thu May 17, 2018 3:43 pm
-
-
The Worst Replacement EVER: Chris Kelly and Angela Guillot
Last post by Caboose2.0 « Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:18 pm - 11Replies
- 3039 Views
- Last post by Caboose2.0
Sun Oct 21, 2018 4:15 pm
-
-
- 1Replies
- 2401 Views
- Last post by Caboose2.0
Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:44 pm
-
-
The poor Penny's Trouble -Penny and Adriana-
Last post by SummerNightWalker « Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:41 am - 44Replies
- 6753 Views
- Last post by xalex
Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:59 am
-
-
-
Weight Mismatch! Adriana Scarlet vs. "Amazon" Alaina Sanders
Last post by Highfly « Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:36 am - 64Replies
- 8578 Views
- Last post by Highfly
Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:20 pm
-