I wanted to apologize for my months-long absence where I dropped off the site completely with no goodbyes or explanations and left a lot of awesome threads hanging. In short, life has been completely kicking my ass for the last couple months, and I’m still putting everything back together, but I wanted to start getting back into some of my open threads here, if any of you are still willing to RP with me.
I would like to make it up to all of you for ignoring your threads for such a long time with no explanation. Let’s say five rounds of free shots to anywhere on any of my girls, and they won’t defend/dodge/counter?
Also, if anyone with an open thread with me wants to start a new thread where my girl (anyone from my roster – your pick) loses, I’m game.
I'm back! Sorry for long absence...
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 1118 Views
- Last post by xalex
Sat Aug 04, 2018 6:34 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 3908 Views
- Last post by Mysterdio
Sat Aug 04, 2018 7:05 pm
-
- 7Replies
- 2201 Views
- Last post by E-Hero Metal Man
Sat Aug 04, 2018 7:28 pm
-
-
Looking for a debut match for the "Soft" Mother
Last post by E-Hero Metal Man « Sat Aug 04, 2018 7:31 pm - 3Replies
- 1589 Views
- Last post by E-Hero Metal Man
Sat Aug 04, 2018 7:40 pm
-
-
- 3Replies
- 1097 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:37 pm