Hey all! I was gonna ask about a halloween themed thread. I know it's super late so I wanted to maybe do something via IM fairly quickly and then post it to the boards.
Honestly I'm open to most things with just about all of my roste (see my sig). But I was thinking either a match with candy incorporated into the theme or tricks/treats incorporated. Or maybe just a cute scary movie fest or something. Anyway yeah! Send me a message here or on discord if you're interested!
^w^ happy spooptober
Halloween Time!!!!
- Noob
- Eternal Rookie
- Posts: 2463
- Joined: Mon May 22, 2017 3:43 pm
- Has thanked: 5 times
- Been thanked: 147 times
Halloween Time!!!!
Noob's Cavalcade of Combatants
Discord - Noob6737
Feel free to message me about anything~
I love chatting with all ya peeps ^w^
Discord - Noob6737
Feel free to message me about anything~
I love chatting with all ya peeps ^w^
-
Devilish53
- The Ominous Future
- Posts: 9229
- Joined: Mon May 22, 2017 4:38 pm
- Has thanked: 138 times
- Been thanked: 498 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 1471 Views
- Last post by ThatPolishDude
Wed Jun 29, 2022 3:33 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 6662 Views
- Last post by Kookio
Wed Jun 29, 2022 6:35 pm
-
- 34Replies
- 4277 Views
- Last post by Devilish53
Tue Aug 01, 2023 5:01 pm
-
- 54Replies
- 5106 Views
- Last post by ThatPolishDude
Mon Jul 11, 2022 9:35 am
-
- 7Replies
- 1096 Views
- Last post by ScylliasExoter
Fri Jul 01, 2022 11:40 pm