Hey all! I was gonna ask about a halloween themed thread. I know it's super late so I wanted to maybe do something via IM fairly quickly and then post it to the boards.
Honestly I'm open to most things with just about all of my roste (see my sig). But I was thinking either a match with candy incorporated into the theme or tricks/treats incorporated. Or maybe just a cute scary movie fest or something. Anyway yeah! Send me a message here or on discord if you're interested!
^w^ happy spooptober
Halloween Time!!!!
- Noob
- Eternal Rookie
- Posts: 2463
- Joined: Mon May 22, 2017 3:43 pm
- Has thanked: 5 times
- Been thanked: 147 times
Halloween Time!!!!
Noob's Cavalcade of Combatants
Discord - Noob6737
Feel free to message me about anything~
I love chatting with all ya peeps ^w^
Discord - Noob6737
Feel free to message me about anything~
I love chatting with all ya peeps ^w^
-
Devilish53
- The Ominous Future
- Posts: 9229
- Joined: Mon May 22, 2017 4:38 pm
- Has thanked: 138 times
- Been thanked: 498 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 4Replies
- 1448 Views
- Last post by Mart-Kos
Fri Oct 07, 2022 11:37 am
-
-
Taming Tummies - Huan Lei Brightspring vs Yahagi Fujimoto
Last post by LunarOcean « Mon Jul 04, 2022 1:00 am - 22Replies
- 2574 Views
- Last post by ThatPolishDude
Mon Oct 24, 2022 4:51 pm
-
-
-
Clash of the Colossuses: Ionel Thompson vs Watami Matsuda
Last post by LunarOcean « Mon Jul 04, 2022 1:31 am - 14Replies
- 1905 Views
- Last post by Mysterdio
Tue Dec 06, 2022 4:12 pm
-
-
- 42Replies
- 3550 Views
- Last post by TickTock
Thu Jun 01, 2023 11:24 pm
-
- 2Replies
- 767 Views
- Last post by winner3
Mon Jul 04, 2022 3:45 pm