Hi! I’m slowly getting back into RPs, and I wanted to bring some matches to get started.
I’ll be updating some profiles with new art, and I’d like to use them as well.
Note: I’m fine with adding some hentai, erotic elements, or just some teasing and touching to a match, but I’m not interested in having the entire match revolve around that. I prefer it when it’s part of a strategy or fighting style rather than the whole point of itself
To start with:
If anyone is interested, you can hit me up on Discord or through the forum.
Looking for Matches
- Hagen-Autem
- Upper Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1557
- Joined: Sun Aug 15, 2021 7:26 am
- Location: Panama
- Has thanked: 521 times
- Been thanked: 249 times
Looking for Matches
Last edited by Hagen-Autem on Thu Oct 08, 2026 5:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
- Afterhoursclub
- Pre-Show
- Posts: 627
- Joined: Sun Dec 01, 2024 9:55 pm
- Location: Somewhere in the Universe.
- Has thanked: 12 times
- Been thanked: 69 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 2672 Views
- Last post by Scourger X
Fri Apr 24, 2020 7:24 pm
-
- 37Replies
- 4366 Views
- Last post by pikazard
Wed Sep 02, 2020 12:38 am
-
- 1Replies
- 740 Views
- Last post by Arjuna
Sat Apr 25, 2020 6:17 am
-
- 45Replies
- 5104 Views
- Last post by SubtleRoar
Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:28 am
-
- 19Replies
- 2949 Views
- Last post by Arjuna
Wed May 27, 2020 12:48 pm



