Hi! I’m slowly getting back into RPs, and I wanted to bring some matches to get started.
I’ll be updating some profiles with new art, and I’d like to use them as well.
Note: I’m fine with adding some hentai, erotic elements, or just some teasing and touching to a match, but I’m not interested in having the entire match revolve around that. I prefer it when it’s part of a strategy or fighting style rather than the whole point of itself
To start with:
If anyone is interested, you can hit me up on Discord or through the forum.
Looking for Matches
- Hagen-Autem
- Upper Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1557
- Joined: Sun Aug 15, 2021 7:26 am
- Location: Panama
- Has thanked: 521 times
- Been thanked: 249 times
Looking for Matches
Last edited by Hagen-Autem on Thu Oct 08, 2026 5:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
- Afterhoursclub
- Pre-Show
- Posts: 627
- Joined: Sun Dec 01, 2024 9:55 pm
- Location: Somewhere in the Universe.
- Has thanked: 12 times
- Been thanked: 69 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 56Replies
- 5160 Views
- Last post by SuckerPunch
Tue Jan 25, 2022 4:45 am
-
- 23Replies
- 2525 Views
- Last post by Epicsnivy
Tue Mar 22, 2022 11:56 am
-
-
Violet Unlimited Vs. The Royal Thunderstorm: Tag Team Elimination
Last post by Epicsnivy « Mon Nov 08, 2021 10:07 pm - 49Replies
- 4791 Views
- Last post by Epicsnivy
Thu Jan 27, 2022 6:14 pm
-
-
-
(Very Late) Halloween Casket Match : Ingrid Galatea Vs. ???
Last post by Epicsnivy « Mon Nov 08, 2021 10:27 pm - 23Replies
- 2434 Views
- Last post by Epicsnivy
Wed May 25, 2022 10:26 pm
-
-
- 26Replies
- 2941 Views
- Last post by dddybee
Wed Apr 13, 2022 9:51 pm



