Hello Everybody
Hello Everybody
Hello all! I've been away from this site for so long time and I would like to go back to roleplaying. I may not be very active though. I'll try to at least keep the matches going on while I'm in one of them, as much as possible and until the match is done. Also I thought it wouldn't be nice sneaking around and not going to say anything. Of course I apologise to the people with which I started a match back in time and didn't ended with them. I'm going to write what I'm into and looking for in the thread requests section. See you around!
My Character: Sven Thorstenson
Discord: sven_thorstenson
Discord: sven_thorstenson
-
Underdoggo
- Upper Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1880
- Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2022 8:55 pm
- Has thanked: 587 times
- Been thanked: 125 times
Re: Hello Everybody
Welcome back!
And no worries on not ending some matches, sometimes real life just happens.
Re: Hello Everybody
Thanks!Underdoggo wrote: ↑Fri Aug 21, 2026 5:24 pmWelcome back!And no worries on not ending some matches, sometimes real life just happens.
My Character: Sven Thorstenson
Discord: sven_thorstenson
Discord: sven_thorstenson
- Blade ocs
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2318
- Joined: Sun Oct 08, 2023 9:40 pm
- Has thanked: 610 times
- Been thanked: 132 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 1100 Views
- Last post by APimpNamedSlickback
Thu May 14, 2026 11:42 am
-
- 1Replies
- 954 Views
- Last post by APimpNamedSlickback
Thu May 14, 2026 12:10 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1090 Views
- Last post by APimpNamedSlickback
Thu May 14, 2026 12:28 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1004 Views
- Last post by APimpNamedSlickback
Thu May 14, 2026 12:30 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1220 Views
- Last post by Harem Girl
Thu May 14, 2026 1:44 pm

