Hello Everybody
Hello Everybody
Hello all! I've been away from this site for so long time and I would like to go back to roleplaying. I may not be very active though. I'll try to at least keep the matches going on while I'm in one of them, as much as possible and until the match is done. Also I thought it wouldn't be nice sneaking around and not going to say anything. Of course I apologise to the people with which I started a match back in time and didn't ended with them. I'm going to write what I'm into and looking for in the thread requests section. See you around!
My Character: Sven Thorstenson
Discord: sven_thorstenson
Discord: sven_thorstenson
-
Underdoggo
- Upper Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1880
- Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2022 8:55 pm
- Has thanked: 590 times
- Been thanked: 125 times
Re: Hello Everybody
Welcome back!
And no worries on not ending some matches, sometimes real life just happens.
Re: Hello Everybody
Thanks!Underdoggo wrote: ↑Fri Aug 21, 2026 5:24 pmWelcome back!And no worries on not ending some matches, sometimes real life just happens.
My Character: Sven Thorstenson
Discord: sven_thorstenson
Discord: sven_thorstenson
- Blade ocs
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2326
- Joined: Sun Oct 08, 2023 9:40 pm
- Has thanked: 612 times
- Been thanked: 132 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 7Replies
- 1026 Views
- Last post by Hagen-Autem
Tue Jul 25, 2023 2:54 am
-
- 1Replies
- 1919 Views
- Last post by Pegasus
Fri Dec 30, 2022 12:38 am
-
-
A debut long overdue! - Lana De Tiānshàng versus Litchi "Faye" Ling [D]
Last post by Ichi « Fri Dec 30, 2022 2:46 am - 34Replies
- 4863 Views
- Last post by Yugo
Tue Apr 28, 2026 6:00 pm
-
-
- 10Replies
- 1322 Views
- Last post by Vc0m
Mon Mar 27, 2023 11:47 pm
-
-
The bitter taste of Defeat: Brynhild Ederne vs Kimiko “Kim” Nagasawa
Last post by The Riders « Fri Dec 30, 2022 8:58 am - 13Replies
- 2340 Views
- Last post by The Riders
Mon Feb 27, 2023 3:34 pm
-

