Hello everyone!
I am new to this forum and I kindly ask you if you are interested to have a match with my only character (for now), Petla!
viewtopic.php?p=443183#p443183
I have no story idea so I am open to a bit of everything, I mostly want her to face women that could be her rival (so around her level), but I am ok with easier opponent.
Please send me a message at my discord : petla_.
Petla is seeking for matches!
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
A Cold Match | The Siberian Wolf vs The Kiss That Chills
Last post by Liru « Mon Sep 21, 2026 4:59 am - 10Replies
- 458 Views
- Last post by BlackAkuma
Tue Sep 29, 2026 4:50 pm
-
-
-
Serpens Shining Bright -Vivian Grey (D) v Estelle Etoile
Last post by GolemGuardian « Mon Sep 21, 2026 5:00 am - 2Replies
- 205 Views
- Last post by NotoriousGoddess
Thu Sep 24, 2026 12:07 am
-
-
-
Red has a Request (you probably already know what it is)
Last post by ThurmanMermanPlx « Mon Sep 21, 2026 7:00 am - 1Replies
- 253 Views
- Last post by ThurmanMermanPlx
Mon Sep 21, 2026 7:00 am
-
-
- 6Replies
- 308 Views
- Last post by hamish1024
Tue Sep 29, 2026 5:43 am