Hello everyone!
I am new to this forum and I kindly ask you if you are interested to have a match with my only character (for now), Petla!
viewtopic.php?p=443183#p443183
I have no story idea so I am open to a bit of everything, I mostly want her to face women that could be her rival (so around her level), but I am ok with easier opponent.
Please send me a message at my discord : petla_.
Petla is seeking for matches!
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 41Replies
- 6654 Views
- Last post by Highfly
Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:45 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 2390 Views
- Last post by freeko
Sun May 28, 2017 12:21 am
-
- 1Replies
- 2478 Views
- Last post by Ironsoldier
Sun May 28, 2017 1:32 am
-
- 1Replies
- 2054 Views
- Last post by Ironsoldier
Sun May 28, 2017 1:57 am
-
-
Rangiku Matsumoto - The REAL Future Head Of The Medical Department
Last post by Devilish53 « Sun May 28, 2017 3:11 am - 2Replies
- 5203 Views
- Last post by Devilish53
Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:06 pm
-