Hey guys,
I know I work with a few people on here, but I wanted to give a quick message out before things get too crazy that I’m opting out of participating in We Are LAW this year. Just got too much stuff on my side of the fence that I gotta tend to. I didn’t want to promise anything and disappoint people. Have a fun event!
I’m Opting Out
-
Pegasus
- Icon
- Posts: 3233
- Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2022 12:54 am
- Has thanked: 4 times
- Been thanked: 324 times
I’m Opting Out
Flight of the Pegasus roster: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=11975
Welcome to the Pegasus Cinematic Universe (outside of LAW projects) https://archiveofourown.org/users/jtstill423/works (Updated Link)
Welcome to the Pegasus Cinematic Universe (outside of LAW projects) https://archiveofourown.org/users/jtstill423/works (Updated Link)
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 7Replies
- 1215 Views
- Last post by Arjuna
Tue Jun 01, 2021 4:27 pm
-
- 50Replies
- 4407 Views
- Last post by Arista
Tue Aug 03, 2021 4:19 am
-
- 59Replies
- 4652 Views
- Last post by SwordSavior1
Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:22 pm
-
- 46Replies
- 4138 Views
- Last post by Rougue
Sun Sep 11, 2022 4:17 pm