Hey guys,
I know I work with a few people on here, but I wanted to give a quick message out before things get too crazy that I’m opting out of participating in We Are LAW this year. Just got too much stuff on my side of the fence that I gotta tend to. I didn’t want to promise anything and disappoint people. Have a fun event!
I’m Opting Out
-
Pegasus
- Icon
- Posts: 3233
- Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2022 12:54 am
- Has thanked: 4 times
- Been thanked: 324 times
I’m Opting Out
Flight of the Pegasus roster: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=11975
Welcome to the Pegasus Cinematic Universe (outside of LAW projects) https://archiveofourown.org/users/jtstill423/works (Updated Link)
Welcome to the Pegasus Cinematic Universe (outside of LAW projects) https://archiveofourown.org/users/jtstill423/works (Updated Link)
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Fangirling Renegade - Renee Steinhauser vs Gil “Arma-Gil-O”
Last post by ReneeCockyUndercard « Mon Oct 16, 2023 4:28 am - 4Replies
- 865 Views
- Last post by ReneeCockyUndercard
Wed Oct 25, 2023 3:52 pm
-
-
- 7Replies
- 1144 Views
- Last post by DarknessMaster
Sun Oct 22, 2023 9:24 am
-
-
The samurai and the pervert (Beatrix vs Bianca)
Last post by DarknessMaster « Mon Oct 16, 2023 8:18 am - 48Replies
- 3884 Views
- Last post by Albentes
Tue Oct 17, 2023 3:26 pm
-
-
- 18Replies
- 2295 Views
- Last post by ADarlingDucky
Mon Oct 23, 2023 4:44 pm
-
- 8Replies
- 1195 Views
- Last post by dddybee
Tue Oct 31, 2023 9:04 pm