Hey all! First off, sorry for being so slow to reply for those I have threads with. It's been a busier last few months than what I've been used to, but hopefully I'll be back into the swing of things soon!
Secondly, I'll be flying off to Australia tomorrow for my first vacation in five years. This means I'll likely be unavailable for the next week and a half. So again, apologies too those I have threads with. I'll try to get some replies out just before I leave!
Stay classy, LAW!
Vacation!
- Darius 2.0
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1426
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2020 2:24 am
- Has thanked: 9 times
- Been thanked: 169 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 3Replies
- 903 Views
- Last post by Caborn
Wed Nov 06, 2024 4:44 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1046 Views
- Last post by Galahad
Wed Nov 06, 2024 12:05 pm
-
- 4Replies
- 1322 Views
- Last post by Pegasus
Wed Nov 13, 2024 4:44 am
-
- 4Replies
- 939 Views
- Last post by Harem Girl
Thu Nov 07, 2024 12:46 am
-
- 19Replies
- 2224 Views
- Last post by Albentes
Sun Feb 16, 2025 10:59 pm