Hey all! First off, sorry for being so slow to reply for those I have threads with. It's been a busier last few months than what I've been used to, but hopefully I'll be back into the swing of things soon!
Secondly, I'll be flying off to Australia tomorrow for my first vacation in five years. This means I'll likely be unavailable for the next week and a half. So again, apologies too those I have threads with. I'll try to get some replies out just before I leave!
Stay classy, LAW!
Vacation!
- Darius 2.0
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1426
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2020 2:24 am
- Has thanked: 9 times
- Been thanked: 169 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 30Replies
- 3189 Views
- Last post by dddybee
Thu Dec 10, 2020 8:56 pm
-
- 26Replies
- 2796 Views
- Last post by xalex
Tue Apr 06, 2021 5:30 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1795 Views
- Last post by Epicsnivy
Wed Nov 25, 2020 6:31 pm
-
- 3Replies
- 12774 Views
- Last post by Epicsnivy
Tue Mar 07, 2023 5:21 am
-
- 5Replies
- 968 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Sat Mar 05, 2022 12:40 pm