Apologies for delays
- Mysterdio
- Icon
- Posts: 3286
- Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:20 am
- Has thanked: 111 times
- Been thanked: 266 times
Apologies for delays
Heya, doods. So it's pretty apparent that my posting rate over the last year has been quite inconsistent, but especially since August/September I've been pretty much inactive. Long story short, my life has gone through some pretty radical adjustments in the past few months, and that's been where my focus was. I wanna say sorry to everyone I've been working with and that starting now I'm gonna try get back to being active on here and having fun with all of you ^^
if you don't like smother fights you won't like this roster

Thread request!
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=18349&p=368432#p368432
I only do hentai at my own discretion. Don't ask me for matches expecting one. I only do them for storylines or rivalries when I feel up to it.

Thread request!
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=18349&p=368432#p368432
I only do hentai at my own discretion. Don't ask me for matches expecting one. I only do them for storylines or rivalries when I feel up to it.
- FreshBritishSalmon
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2579
- Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2023 8:36 pm
- Has thanked: 17 times
- Been thanked: 219 times
Re: Apologies for delays
Absolutely no worries my friends. It's been said a bazillion times on the site, and it will be said a bazillion more times, your life takes upmost priority over everything. You take all the time you need.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 2597 Views
- Last post by shanecawf_2.0
Sun Jul 30, 2017 5:08 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 2208 Views
- Last post by shanecawf_2.0
Sun Jul 30, 2017 5:11 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 2464 Views
- Last post by shanecawf_2.0
Sun Jul 30, 2017 5:14 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 3284 Views
- Last post by shanecawf_2.0
Sun Jul 30, 2017 5:26 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 2364 Views
- Last post by shanecawf_2.0
Sun Jul 30, 2017 5:30 pm