Apologies for delays
- Mysterdio
- Icon
- Posts: 3286
- Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:20 am
- Has thanked: 111 times
- Been thanked: 266 times
Apologies for delays
Heya, doods. So it's pretty apparent that my posting rate over the last year has been quite inconsistent, but especially since August/September I've been pretty much inactive. Long story short, my life has gone through some pretty radical adjustments in the past few months, and that's been where my focus was. I wanna say sorry to everyone I've been working with and that starting now I'm gonna try get back to being active on here and having fun with all of you ^^
if you don't like smother fights you won't like this roster

Thread request!
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=18349&p=368432#p368432
I only do hentai at my own discretion. Don't ask me for matches expecting one. I only do them for storylines or rivalries when I feel up to it.

Thread request!
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=18349&p=368432#p368432
I only do hentai at my own discretion. Don't ask me for matches expecting one. I only do them for storylines or rivalries when I feel up to it.
- FreshBritishSalmon
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2579
- Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2023 8:36 pm
- Has thanked: 17 times
- Been thanked: 219 times
Re: Apologies for delays
Absolutely no worries my friends. It's been said a bazillion times on the site, and it will be said a bazillion more times, your life takes upmost priority over everything. You take all the time you need.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 19Replies
- 2032 Views
- Last post by pu-level-up
Wed Aug 17, 2022 8:52 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 2817 Views
- Last post by Hagen-Autem
Sat Aug 13, 2022 2:04 am
-
-
Mami "Parakeet" Okabe [D] v. Brooke Betancourt - Accepted Hentai Submission Match
Last post by FreestylePoet « Sat Aug 13, 2022 2:36 am - 2Replies
- 892 Views
- Last post by Ichi
Mon Oct 24, 2022 3:16 am
-
-
- 1Replies
- 1705 Views
- Last post by Malkavia
Sat Aug 13, 2022 3:16 am
-
- 56Replies
- 4780 Views
- Last post by Vc0m
Sun May 21, 2023 6:36 am