Hello! I am writing this post to let everyone involved in threads with me that I was eager to start my vacation tomorrow, but fate intervened and gf booked a surprise trip for us, so for the next days and until August the 20th I will be out of the country. I can't promise checking the site because I'm not sure if I will have time for it, so I'm sorry if this bums you out but all my stuff will have to be on hold...
Thank you all and see you when I'm back! <3
Surprise vacation and subsequent absence
- DSX93
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2073
- Joined: Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:04 am
- Has thanked: 796 times
- Been thanked: 791 times
Re: Surprise vacation and subsequent absence
Severin vs HurricAnne was getting real hot, tho!
For real, though, it's all good! Have fun out there! Our threads will still be waiting when you come back, and I'll still be down for what we've got planned.
For real, though, it's all good! Have fun out there! Our threads will still be waiting when you come back, and I'll still be down for what we've got planned.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 1697 Views
- Last post by TickTock
Thu Nov 25, 2021 8:13 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1135 Views
- Last post by Ovrlrdalex
Thu Nov 25, 2021 8:54 pm
-
- 23Replies
- 2164 Views
- Last post by RJD
Sun Nov 16, 2025 6:06 pm
-
-
Turning the Tables! Ace of Spades vs Sheila Chihara
Last post by RedShinigami « Fri Nov 26, 2021 3:13 pm - 40Replies
- 3167 Views
- Last post by CaptainL
Sun Jul 24, 2022 8:38 pm
-
-
- 1Replies
- 489 Views
- Last post by Mysterdio
Fri Nov 26, 2021 4:37 pm