Hello! I am writing this post to let everyone involved in threads with me that I was eager to start my vacation tomorrow, but fate intervened and gf booked a surprise trip for us, so for the next days and until August the 20th I will be out of the country. I can't promise checking the site because I'm not sure if I will have time for it, so I'm sorry if this bums you out but all my stuff will have to be on hold...
Thank you all and see you when I'm back! <3
Surprise vacation and subsequent absence
- DSX93
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2073
- Joined: Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:04 am
- Has thanked: 796 times
- Been thanked: 791 times
Re: Surprise vacation and subsequent absence
Severin vs HurricAnne was getting real hot, tho!
For real, though, it's all good! Have fun out there! Our threads will still be waiting when you come back, and I'll still be down for what we've got planned.
For real, though, it's all good! Have fun out there! Our threads will still be waiting when you come back, and I'll still be down for what we've got planned.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 3Replies
- 806 Views
- Last post by Jaystar
Wed Aug 27, 2025 6:26 am
-
- 16Replies
- 1901 Views
- Last post by RipleyBelieveItOrNot
Tue Oct 21, 2025 11:50 am
-
-
Fight To The Finish(es)- Bella Blaze vs Layla Holmes
Last post by Jman2113 « Sat Aug 16, 2025 6:26 am - 5Replies
- 867 Views
- Last post by Jman2113
Fri Aug 29, 2025 3:42 pm
-
-
- 5Replies
- 1405 Views
- Last post by Hagen-Autem
Sat Sep 06, 2025 9:05 pm
-
-
A Tiger in Texas: Bengal VS. Clyde Gastin
Last post by BengalTheBlazeTiger « Sat Aug 16, 2025 1:49 pm - 13Replies
- 1922 Views
- Last post by BengalTheBlazeTiger
Sun Dec 21, 2025 6:54 pm
-