Well, that time of the year has come. College is starting to get serious. Time to get down to business. So, the frequency with which I post my replies will be slowed down as compared to before. The current replies that I have will be done in about a day Or two; but after that, I won't be always able to fire off quick and fast replies. Gonna slow down my pace.
Will update my status if anything changes.
Changing of the Frequency of Posting
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 636 Views
- Last post by The Riders
Fri May 26, 2023 3:27 pm
-
-
The walking arsenal and the heavy weight (Linus and Daniel versus Cordelia)
Last post by DarknessMaster « Fri May 26, 2023 5:06 pm - 1Replies
- 549 Views
- Last post by DarknessMaster
Fri May 26, 2023 5:06 pm
-
-
- 1Replies
- 2168 Views
- Last post by fayethefarmgirl
Fri May 26, 2023 8:20 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1451 Views
- Last post by Epicsnivy
Fri May 26, 2023 10:54 pm