Well, that time of the year has come. College is starting to get serious. Time to get down to business. So, the frequency with which I post my replies will be slowed down as compared to before. The current replies that I have will be done in about a day Or two; but after that, I won't be always able to fire off quick and fast replies. Gonna slow down my pace.
Will update my status if anything changes.
Changing of the Frequency of Posting
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Locker Room Confessions (Trent Masters/Tina Kelley)
Last post by SimplyWoo « Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:14 pm - 24Replies
- 2220 Views
- Last post by Teenwrestler
Sat Mar 06, 2021 5:31 pm
-
-
- 34Replies
- 8082 Views
- Last post by Devilish53
Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:58 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 2462 Views
- Last post by TheManVan
Tue Jan 19, 2021 12:17 am
-
- 6Replies
- 1041 Views
- Last post by Bare
Thu Feb 18, 2021 3:59 am
-
- 1Replies
- 1760 Views
- Last post by winner3
Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:41 am