Recovery
- lyannapelon
- Pre-Show
- Posts: 547
- Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2022 2:25 am
- Has thanked: 48 times
- Been thanked: 102 times
Recovery
Just giving an update on my health, I am nearly pain free a couple weeks after I was told the pain would subside. Something about a nerve near my jaw that there was a 5 percent chance would get nicked, so lucky me I suppose. My leg is also back to 100 percent so hoping to start working back into posting this weekend.
- FreshBritishSalmon
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2579
- Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2023 8:36 pm
- Has thanked: 17 times
- Been thanked: 219 times
- Fargusno7930
- Rookie
- Posts: 98
- Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2023 4:30 am
- Location: VIP Box inside the LAW Arena
- Has thanked: 37 times
- Been thanked: 51 times
- Contact:
Re: Recovery
Get well soon, and get enough rest! Glad that your legs has recovered!
"I will decide this story's ending! (物語の結末は、俺が決める!, Monogatari no ketsumatsu wa, ore ga kimeru!)"
Check out my roster here:
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=16574
Check out my roster here:
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=16574
- lyannapelon
- Pre-Show
- Posts: 547
- Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2022 2:25 am
- Has thanked: 48 times
- Been thanked: 102 times
Re: Recovery
I am in good health and ready to get back to posting, if I owe anyone a post please let me know as things do sometimes slip through the cracks.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 51Replies
- 4100 Views
- Last post by SubtleRoar
Thu Aug 20, 2020 6:08 am
-
- 56Replies
- 4826 Views
- Last post by CaptainL
Sun Jul 11, 2021 9:40 pm
-
-
Yukari "Ao-Oni" Tooru vs. Atalante Pallas - Oni Hunting
Last post by Arjuna « Thu Jul 30, 2020 2:37 pm - 63Replies
- 5278 Views
- Last post by Arjuna
Wed Nov 25, 2020 2:11 pm
-
-
-
A. Beach match!! Mount fuiji takes on the mother of smothers!! (Mitsuki blaze vs taako gouda smother match)
Last post by torra shinjiro17 « Thu Jul 30, 2020 3:19 pm - 5Replies
- 1140 Views
- Last post by torra shinjiro17
Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:37 pm
-