Recovery
- lyannapelon
- Pre-Show
- Posts: 547
- Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2022 2:25 am
- Has thanked: 48 times
- Been thanked: 102 times
Recovery
Just giving an update on my health, I am nearly pain free a couple weeks after I was told the pain would subside. Something about a nerve near my jaw that there was a 5 percent chance would get nicked, so lucky me I suppose. My leg is also back to 100 percent so hoping to start working back into posting this weekend.
- FreshBritishSalmon
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2579
- Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2023 8:36 pm
- Has thanked: 17 times
- Been thanked: 219 times
- Fargusno7930
- Rookie
- Posts: 98
- Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2023 4:30 am
- Location: VIP Box inside the LAW Arena
- Has thanked: 37 times
- Been thanked: 51 times
- Contact:
Re: Recovery
Get well soon, and get enough rest! Glad that your legs has recovered!
"I will decide this story's ending! (物語の結末は、俺が決める!, Monogatari no ketsumatsu wa, ore ga kimeru!)"
Check out my roster here:
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=16574
Check out my roster here:
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=16574
- lyannapelon
- Pre-Show
- Posts: 547
- Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2022 2:25 am
- Has thanked: 48 times
- Been thanked: 102 times
Re: Recovery
I am in good health and ready to get back to posting, if I owe anyone a post please let me know as things do sometimes slip through the cracks.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
The Devil without the mask. Anne Taylor vs. Marie Blanc
Last post by Satoshi « Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:41 pm - 38Replies
- 7706 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Thu Apr 16, 2020 9:37 pm
-
-
-
Elise Benoit vs. Lilly Schmid The seductress and the sexfighter.
Last post by Satoshi « Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:03 pm - 44Replies
- 7198 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Sun Jun 21, 2020 12:34 am
-
-
- 68Replies
- 9392 Views
- Last post by TiefBlau
Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:41 pm
-
- 50Replies
- 6882 Views
- Last post by TiefBlau
Mon Oct 01, 2018 7:24 pm
-
- 34Replies
- 6804 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Sat Apr 18, 2020 10:42 pm