Ingrid~
Looking for something like a rookie or a plucky face that needs to be put into her place. I'd prefer a match where Ingrid comes out on top in the end with the win. Match type is negotiable, I'm up for different stuff.
Y'all know how this works, lemme know if you have interest. As usual I'll probably be a little picky with my choice of opponents.
I would like to sliiide Ingrid into a new match...
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 22Replies
- 2367 Views
- Last post by The Riders
Mon Sep 27, 2021 5:05 pm
-
- 14Replies
- 3452 Views
- Last post by Taskmaster12
Sat Jan 23, 2021 7:52 pm
-
- 40Replies
- 3821 Views
- Last post by Aqua
Tue May 11, 2021 7:42 pm
-
- 18Replies
- 1832 Views
- Last post by xalex
Sun May 01, 2022 9:27 am
-
- 57Replies
- 4920 Views
- Last post by Devilish53
Tue Mar 09, 2021 11:03 pm