Ingrid~
Looking for something like a rookie or a plucky face that needs to be put into her place. I'd prefer a match where Ingrid comes out on top in the end with the win. Match type is negotiable, I'm up for different stuff.
Y'all know how this works, lemme know if you have interest. As usual I'll probably be a little picky with my choice of opponents.
I would like to sliiide Ingrid into a new match...
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 8Replies
- 4675 Views
- Last post by CaptainL
Sun Sep 17, 2023 7:59 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1545 Views
- Last post by GolemGuardian
Sat Dec 25, 2021 10:52 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1717 Views
- Last post by GolemGuardian
Sat Dec 25, 2021 10:52 pm
-
- 43Replies
- 4648 Views
- Last post by Arjuna
Fri Aug 19, 2022 12:32 pm
-
-
Standard Match: Raposa Faísca Vs Cassandra “Cassie” Johnson(D)
Last post by Frodouken « Sun Dec 26, 2021 5:37 am - 31Replies
- 3041 Views
- Last post by Frodouken
Thu Feb 17, 2022 6:00 am
-