So let me tell you all a story. I was having fun writing LAW replies until..... College Math came in and screwed up my schedule! Please note I will try my hardest to work on replies from now until the beginning of May when my first year of college ends.
It doesn't help that college math decided "Hey ya know what Math needs? letters for no reason". Yeah I don't understand anything. Please accept this apology for the people I'm working with.
Apologizes in Advance.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 3Replies
- 1327 Views
- Last post by winner3
Sat Dec 24, 2022 7:38 pm
-
-
Komi Shouko vs Manbagi Rumiko - Bikini Boxing Match
Last post by MastroAckermxn « Sat Dec 24, 2022 1:55 pm - 42Replies
- 20422 Views
- Last post by MastroAckermxn
Tue May 28, 2024 4:45 am
-
-
-
Tina Armstrong vs. Bast - Planned Obsolescence (Apex Qualifier)
Last post by BlackAkuma « Sat Dec 24, 2022 3:58 pm - 50Replies
- 3899 Views
- Last post by Highfly
Tue Feb 14, 2023 10:56 am
-
-
- 1Replies
- 1792 Views
- Last post by pu-level-up
Sat Dec 24, 2022 5:18 pm
-
-
Stars & Roses: Bellerose Belair vs Kimiko Nagasawa
Last post by Misfit_Alien « Sat Dec 24, 2022 6:43 pm - 27Replies
- 3296 Views
- Last post by Misfit_Alien
Wed Feb 15, 2023 1:02 pm
-