So let me tell you all a story. I was having fun writing LAW replies until..... College Math came in and screwed up my schedule! Please note I will try my hardest to work on replies from now until the beginning of May when my first year of college ends.
It doesn't help that college math decided "Hey ya know what Math needs? letters for no reason". Yeah I don't understand anything. Please accept this apology for the people I'm working with.
Apologizes in Advance.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 7Replies
- 1257 Views
- Last post by dlamp
Fri Jun 14, 2024 5:08 pm
-
-
Madeline Christiansen vs. Natasha Loclear - Hot Chocolate
Last post by Lightman « Wed Feb 14, 2024 11:39 pm - 20Replies
- 2690 Views
- Last post by lyannapelon
Thu Jan 30, 2025 1:45 am
-
-
- 57Replies
- 4708 Views
- Last post by MappleMan7
Sat Jun 08, 2024 5:44 pm
-
-
Darker than the Ocean Depths: Akari Ito vs LUNA
Last post by Misfit_Alien « Thu Feb 15, 2024 2:26 am - 1Replies
- 613 Views
- Last post by Misfit_Alien
Thu Feb 15, 2024 2:26 am
-
-
- 12Replies
- 3776 Views
- Last post by Bare
Sun Aug 03, 2025 2:03 pm