Announcement of slowed replys.
- StriketheTiger
- Pre-Show
- Posts: 603
- Joined: Tue Oct 31, 2023 6:20 am
- Has thanked: 11 times
- Been thanked: 61 times
Announcement of slowed replys.
Hiya everyone sorry to announce but there's going to be a bit of a slow down pace of replies for me for at least the next couple of months. I have a few other things that are going to need to take priority for a little while. I'll try to reply when I can but I can't promise anything. anyone who's in a role play with me at the current time sorry but I hope you can understand.
My Roster.
viewtopic.php?t=16664
Have a RP in mind? Hit me up on discord and we can discuss it. My Discord name is Super New10doh The 3rd.
my old account has been hacked. use this one instead.
viewtopic.php?t=16664
Have a RP in mind? Hit me up on discord and we can discuss it. My Discord name is Super New10doh The 3rd.
my old account has been hacked. use this one instead.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 1380 Views
- Last post by PrincessBlair
Fri Jan 01, 2021 6:04 am
-
- 1Replies
- 2183 Views
- Last post by Lunaspark
Fri Jan 01, 2021 8:02 am
-
- 5Replies
- 923 Views
- Last post by Lunaspark
Fri Oct 22, 2021 7:40 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 642 Views
- Last post by KillerV
Fri Jan 01, 2021 8:10 pm
-
- 33Replies
- 3291 Views
- Last post by SwordSavior1
Mon Mar 22, 2021 11:08 pm