Announcement of slowed replys.
- StriketheTiger
- Pre-Show
- Posts: 603
- Joined: Tue Oct 31, 2023 6:20 am
- Has thanked: 11 times
- Been thanked: 61 times
Announcement of slowed replys.
Hiya everyone sorry to announce but there's going to be a bit of a slow down pace of replies for me for at least the next couple of months. I have a few other things that are going to need to take priority for a little while. I'll try to reply when I can but I can't promise anything. anyone who's in a role play with me at the current time sorry but I hope you can understand.
My Roster.
viewtopic.php?t=16664
Have a RP in mind? Hit me up on discord and we can discuss it. My Discord name is Super New10doh The 3rd.
my old account has been hacked. use this one instead.
viewtopic.php?t=16664
Have a RP in mind? Hit me up on discord and we can discuss it. My Discord name is Super New10doh The 3rd.
my old account has been hacked. use this one instead.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 16Replies
- 2828 Views
- Last post by skip-stop
Tue Oct 08, 2024 10:55 am
-
- 58Replies
- 4608 Views
- Last post by Weonna
Tue Aug 13, 2024 2:40 am
-
-
Maya Knoxx:Siren code name:Raven (Given permission from bear pin)
Last post by Ovrlrdalex « Wed Jul 17, 2024 2:13 am - 1Replies
- 697 Views
- Last post by Ovrlrdalex
Wed Jul 17, 2024 2:13 am
-
-
- 1Replies
- 768 Views
- Last post by Ovrlrdalex
Wed Jul 17, 2024 3:23 am
-
- 1Replies
- 960 Views
- Last post by Ovrlrdalex
Wed Jul 17, 2024 3:39 am