New Posts Incoming
- Luncha_Libre
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2812
- Joined: Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:20 pm
- Has thanked: 55 times
- Been thanked: 232 times
New Posts Incoming
Hey folks- I know there are some people that have been waiting to hear back from me here, and on Discord. Replies are coming, but lately work has been incredibly overwhelming (understaffed and having way too many patients for my department to handle), and things at home have just required a lot more attention. So I just wanted to touch base and say that I am still here, and replies will be posted as soon as I have the mental energy available to do so. Thanks, and hope all is well with you folks
So tough, I won't even hit submit on my posts! Wait ...
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 733 Views
- Last post by Toxice
Sun Feb 07, 2021 1:00 am
-
- 2Replies
- 7380 Views
- Last post by Ghost
Sun Dec 04, 2022 12:59 pm
-
- 37Replies
- 3947 Views
- Last post by Devilish53
Thu Jul 14, 2022 11:13 pm
-
- 2Replies
- 848 Views
- Last post by Liesmith
Wed Apr 20, 2022 7:29 am