New Posts Incoming
- Luncha_Libre
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2812
- Joined: Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:20 pm
- Has thanked: 55 times
- Been thanked: 232 times
New Posts Incoming
Hey folks- I know there are some people that have been waiting to hear back from me here, and on Discord. Replies are coming, but lately work has been incredibly overwhelming (understaffed and having way too many patients for my department to handle), and things at home have just required a lot more attention. So I just wanted to touch base and say that I am still here, and replies will be posted as soon as I have the mental energy available to do so. Thanks, and hope all is well with you folks
So tough, I won't even hit submit on my posts! Wait ...
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 14Replies
- 2574 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:21 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1894 Views
- Last post by Suneater
Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:12 am
-
- 4Replies
- 1464 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:56 pm
-
-
Ok, so I've been gone for slightly longer than I wanted
Last post by Vc0m « Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:07 pm - 4Replies
- 1483 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:57 pm
-
-
- 3Replies
- 2982 Views
- Last post by Noob
Thu Dec 20, 2018 5:10 am