Hello fellow RPers, I am in search of a debut match for my little French florist Erika. She is in my signature if anybody ants to take a look at her. I would prefer something softcore or hentai related for her, but if you want to completely destroy her (But not in an "I hate you" sense), then she is open for more physical bouts too. If you have potential story ideas for pre-match or post match too, I am open to ideas.
My Discord is FreshBritishSalmon#9111 for anybody who has that. I prefer to be contacted there, if at all possible.
Hope to meet one of you in the ring/wherever we compete!
Looking for a debut for Erika
- FreshBritishSalmon
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2579
- Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2023 8:36 pm
- Has thanked: 17 times
- Been thanked: 219 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 51Replies
- 4640 Views
- Last post by RedShinigami
Wed Jan 11, 2023 3:31 am
-
-
Interview: Fuuka Yamagishi - A Bazooka Armed and Ready!
Last post by FreestylePoet « Tue Dec 14, 2021 10:44 pm - 1Replies
- 1996 Views
- Last post by FreestylePoet
Tue Dec 14, 2021 10:44 pm
-
-
- 51Replies
- 4338 Views
- Last post by dlamp
Fri Sep 02, 2022 1:19 pm
-
- 3Replies
- 1035 Views
- Last post by Monsy
Sun Sep 04, 2022 6:24 am
-
- 2Replies
- 636 Views
- Last post by Ovrlrdalex
Sun Dec 19, 2021 12:54 am