Hello fellow RPers, I am in search of a debut match for my little French florist Erika. She is in my signature if anybody ants to take a look at her. I would prefer something softcore or hentai related for her, but if you want to completely destroy her (But not in an "I hate you" sense), then she is open for more physical bouts too. If you have potential story ideas for pre-match or post match too, I am open to ideas.
My Discord is FreshBritishSalmon#9111 for anybody who has that. I prefer to be contacted there, if at all possible.
Hope to meet one of you in the ring/wherever we compete!
Looking for a debut for Erika
- FreshBritishSalmon
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2579
- Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2023 8:36 pm
- Has thanked: 17 times
- Been thanked: 219 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Gil "Arma-Gil-O" vs Shego Wolf - First to 5 Smother Ko's
Last post by LawHell « Thu Nov 25, 2021 2:22 am - 67Replies
- 6258 Views
- Last post by LawHell
Sun Apr 16, 2023 8:11 pm
-
-
- 1Replies
- 2208 Views
- Last post by ApartBadge9937
Thu Nov 25, 2021 6:20 am
-
- 1Replies
- 1424 Views
- Last post by Mysterdio
Thu Nov 25, 2021 7:29 am
-
- 64Replies
- 4750 Views
- Last post by deezcastforms
Wed Jul 06, 2022 9:19 am
-
- 1Replies
- 1695 Views
- Last post by TickTock
Thu Nov 25, 2021 8:13 pm