Hey everyone! I’m new here and was wondering if my new girl could get a debut match. I’m fine with any match type, even with special ones or erotic ones!
I plan on taking three matches, 2 of which will be losses for my girl. I feel like her losing her first couple matches would be a good kickoff for a comeback later on.
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=14043
My girl ^
UPDATE: I currently have 2/3 matches, 1 more remaining!
Debut Match!!
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 2369 Views
- Last post by Roy (abracy)
Fri Jun 05, 2020 6:26 am
-
- 2Replies
- 2071 Views
- Last post by Void-Effect
Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:20 pm
-
-
Ritsuka and Romani: The beginning of a Fateful match
Last post by Void-Effect « Sat Jun 06, 2020 6:26 am - 27Replies
- 2684 Views
- Last post by Void-Effect
Sat Jun 06, 2020 8:32 pm
-
-
- 2Replies
- 1934 Views
- Last post by Void-Effect
Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:04 am