Hey everyone! I’m new here and was wondering if my new girl could get a debut match. I’m fine with any match type, even with special ones or erotic ones!
I plan on taking three matches, 2 of which will be losses for my girl. I feel like her losing her first couple matches would be a good kickoff for a comeback later on.
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=14043
My girl ^
UPDATE: I currently have 2/3 matches, 1 more remaining!
Debut Match!!
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 86Replies
- 12708 Views
- Last post by Bearhug Goddess
Thu Feb 12, 2026 8:10 pm
-
- 11Replies
- 2716 Views
- Last post by Theblade
Tue Sep 22, 2026 6:20 pm
-
- 4Replies
- 1898 Views
- Last post by Vc0m
Thu Dec 04, 2025 12:39 am
-
- 28Replies
- 5418 Views
- Last post by Underdoggo
Thu Aug 20, 2026 8:26 pm
-
- 50Replies
- 10312 Views
- Last post by Weonna
Sun Apr 12, 2026 8:45 am