Hello, your evil Killer King user is here!
Unfortunately, I will have to say that I will be retiring from RPing here in LAW threads. It is probably because I am really low on motivation to do anything here, maybe because Im getting OLD or just lack of interests or just feel I couldnt find the matches I am into.
BUT, I will still be here to do Characters Search Catalog monthly cause its kind of fun to do.
As for my characters, all will be free for the taking EXCEPT:
Killer King (cause hes my main core character and I feel weird someone else would be using him while Im around)
Demikon
CanXceL
Nathan Ballwin
So I apologize to all the people currently RP with and the future. I dont know if I am in the mood to return doing RPs here but honestly, I feel like a no. But I might do some in Discord when Im up for it.
Thank you for your understand. Thank you.
Retired from RP
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 1270 Views
- Last post by KurisuKaname
Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:53 am
-
- 2Replies
- 1488 Views
- Last post by GrandAkumaShogun
Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:48 pm
-
-
Linda Debut Open Challenge: Linda vs Miranda Tomi
Last post by KurisuKaname « Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:30 am - 36Replies
- 6418 Views
- Last post by Fairy Dragon
Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:18 pm
-
-
- 2Replies
- 3123 Views
- Last post by LunarOcean
Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:45 pm
-
- 4Replies
- 1695 Views
- Last post by Dragonofdarkness
Wed Jan 31, 2018 4:37 pm