Hello, your evil Killer King user is here!
Unfortunately, I will have to say that I will be retiring from RPing here in LAW threads. It is probably because I am really low on motivation to do anything here, maybe because Im getting OLD or just lack of interests or just feel I couldnt find the matches I am into.
BUT, I will still be here to do Characters Search Catalog monthly cause its kind of fun to do.
As for my characters, all will be free for the taking EXCEPT:
Killer King (cause hes my main core character and I feel weird someone else would be using him while Im around)
Demikon
CanXceL
Nathan Ballwin
So I apologize to all the people currently RP with and the future. I dont know if I am in the mood to return doing RPs here but honestly, I feel like a no. But I might do some in Discord when Im up for it.
Thank you for your understand. Thank you.
Retired from RP
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Crimson Lotus, Zhu Chao-Xing: The Maiden of Macau
Last post by ReticentCone « Thu Dec 15, 2022 10:23 pm - 1Replies
- 1602 Views
- Last post by ReticentCone
Thu Dec 15, 2022 10:23 pm
-
-
-
Gift Wrap Tag Match: The Idol Dragons vs. Goldilocks and Koto-Chan
Last post by CaptainL « Fri Dec 16, 2022 2:06 am - 2Replies
- 713 Views
- Last post by SRG
Fri Dec 16, 2022 2:24 pm
-
-
- 40Replies
- 4009 Views
- Last post by Deus001
Thu Jun 01, 2023 8:00 pm
-
- 15Replies
- 1871 Views
- Last post by BlackAkuma
Tue Feb 14, 2023 4:13 pm
-
- 4Replies
- 1191 Views
- Last post by Arjuna
Wed Sep 13, 2023 4:16 pm