Hey, I wanted to make this post to give an apology to people who have asked for RP's with me and I haven't started them yet.
Overall I have lost track of how many I am currently doing, and as such, I am unsure about my confidence in starting new ones because I don't wanna overwhelm myself or get confused as to what I'm doing. If I have to many it leads to my posts being subpar compared to what I want, and I don't want to disappoint people with short posts. This may have come off as me disliking you or something and I want to make it clear that's not the case, and if I did upset you I am sorry I didn't mean to hurt your feelings at all.
I am trying to finish up as much as I can, along with working on outside projects and development of new characters, but I will do my best to make sure I can still do stuff on here to the best of my ability. Thank you and again I apologize <3
A quick apology
- SweetHeart
- Icon
- Posts: 3193
- Joined: Sat Dec 14, 2019 2:07 am
- Has thanked: 1244 times
- Been thanked: 686 times
A quick apology
THIS IS MY ROSTER RIGHT HERE LOOK LOOK LOOK LOOK
SWEET'S SWEETHEARTS
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=19866&p=397264#p397264
SWEET'S SWEETHEARTS
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=19866&p=397264#p397264
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Mistress Paige - The Beautiful Harlot of Darkness
Last post by killcarrion « Wed Oct 12, 2022 5:49 am - 1Replies
- 2295 Views
- Last post by killcarrion
Wed Oct 12, 2022 5:49 am
-
-
-
Do Not Disturb: Elinor Klügmann vs. Sheila Morgan II
Last post by BlackAkuma « Wed Oct 12, 2022 4:15 pm - 40Replies
- 4512 Views
- Last post by BlackAkuma
Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:13 pm
-
-
-
Unexpected Backstage Brawl: "Evil Queen of Strong Style" AKANE vs. "Tigress" Tina Armstrong
Last post by Weonna « Wed Oct 12, 2022 5:09 pm - 39Replies
- 3209 Views
- Last post by Weonna
Fri Nov 11, 2022 12:54 am
-
-
- 73Replies
- 5048 Views
- Last post by CaptainL
Sun Aug 27, 2023 6:59 pm
-
-
Receive, Submit, Resurrect! (For ScylliasExoter)
Last post by TheLoneWanderer « Wed Oct 12, 2022 8:35 pm - 21Replies
- 2012 Views
- Last post by TheLoneWanderer
Mon Jan 23, 2023 7:27 pm
-