Hey, I wanted to make this post to give an apology to people who have asked for RP's with me and I haven't started them yet.
Overall I have lost track of how many I am currently doing, and as such, I am unsure about my confidence in starting new ones because I don't wanna overwhelm myself or get confused as to what I'm doing. If I have to many it leads to my posts being subpar compared to what I want, and I don't want to disappoint people with short posts. This may have come off as me disliking you or something and I want to make it clear that's not the case, and if I did upset you I am sorry I didn't mean to hurt your feelings at all.
I am trying to finish up as much as I can, along with working on outside projects and development of new characters, but I will do my best to make sure I can still do stuff on here to the best of my ability. Thank you and again I apologize <3
A quick apology
- SweetHeart
- Icon
- Posts: 3193
- Joined: Sat Dec 14, 2019 2:07 am
- Has thanked: 1244 times
- Been thanked: 686 times
A quick apology
THIS IS MY ROSTER RIGHT HERE LOOK LOOK LOOK LOOK
SWEET'S SWEETHEARTS
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=19866&p=397264#p397264
SWEET'S SWEETHEARTS
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=19866&p=397264#p397264
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
The open challenge of the lady with the scissors (Open For whoever wants)
Last post by Lederface « Wed Jun 30, 2021 5:04 pm - 7Replies
- 1058 Views
- Last post by Lederface
Wed Jun 30, 2021 9:45 pm
-
-
- 1Replies
- 595 Views
- Last post by Taskmaster12
Wed Jun 30, 2021 5:34 pm
-
-
Trying to understand people. Skylar Jones vs Rose "the Rose of Lust". CANCELLED!
Last post by Lederface « Wed Jun 30, 2021 6:58 pm - 1Replies
- 607 Views
- Last post by Lederface
Wed Jun 30, 2021 6:58 pm
-
-
- 1Replies
- 625 Views
- Last post by Deskfan45
Thu Jul 01, 2021 2:01 am
-
-
The beginning of an adventure ..... Airi "the dishonored "(D). Vs Cynthia Hunter
Last post by Lederface « Thu Jul 01, 2021 7:19 am - 30Replies
- 2755 Views
- Last post by Arjuna
Sat Sep 25, 2021 6:41 am
-