Hey everyone!
I seriously need some Apex qualifiers for my girls, Kennedy Lee and Lyra Heartfield. I’m starting late so I really need to have some matches to make up for lost time in these last few months. Preferably, I would like Kennedy to win most of her matches and Lyra to have a balanced record of wins and losses. If you’re interested, PM me here or on Discord and I’ll be down to discuss things in more detail. Thanks in advance to any potential takers!
Need Apex Qualifiers
-
Pegasus
- Icon
- Posts: 3233
- Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2022 12:54 am
- Has thanked: 4 times
- Been thanked: 324 times
Need Apex Qualifiers
Flight of the Pegasus roster: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=11975
Welcome to the Pegasus Cinematic Universe (outside of LAW projects) https://archiveofourown.org/users/jtstill423/works (Updated Link)
Welcome to the Pegasus Cinematic Universe (outside of LAW projects) https://archiveofourown.org/users/jtstill423/works (Updated Link)
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 91Replies
- 6755 Views
- Last post by MR. Q
Sun Jan 19, 2025 7:49 am
-
- 1Replies
- 2863 Views
- Last post by oWND
Mon Jan 06, 2025 5:07 am
-
- 2Replies
- 1156 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Mon Jan 06, 2025 2:56 pm
-
-
Rai Kamiya vs Fei Qiqiang: The Runt vs The Silver Bullet: Sleepover Submission Match
Last post by The_Soul_of_Kia « Mon Jan 06, 2025 9:12 am - 37Replies
- 7700 Views
- Last post by The_Soul_of_Kia
Thu Apr 16, 2026 7:07 am
-
-
-
Maximum Gains? An Intense Workout Session at "The Goddess Gym"
Last post by XXVV « Mon Jan 06, 2025 2:38 pm - 17Replies
- 2208 Views
- Last post by XXVV
Wed Apr 02, 2025 7:05 am
-