Hey everyone!
I seriously need some Apex qualifiers for my girls, Kennedy Lee and Lyra Heartfield. I’m starting late so I really need to have some matches to make up for lost time in these last few months. Preferably, I would like Kennedy to win most of her matches and Lyra to have a balanced record of wins and losses. If you’re interested, PM me here or on Discord and I’ll be down to discuss things in more detail. Thanks in advance to any potential takers!
Need Apex Qualifiers
-
Pegasus
- Icon
- Posts: 3233
- Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2022 12:54 am
- Has thanked: 4 times
- Been thanked: 324 times
Need Apex Qualifiers
Flight of the Pegasus roster: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=11975
Welcome to the Pegasus Cinematic Universe (outside of LAW projects) https://archiveofourown.org/users/jtstill423/works (Updated Link)
Welcome to the Pegasus Cinematic Universe (outside of LAW projects) https://archiveofourown.org/users/jtstill423/works (Updated Link)
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 3731 Views
- Last post by Malkavia
Thu Jun 30, 2022 6:35 pm
-
- 46Replies
- 4118 Views
- Last post by Bare
Tue Jul 23, 2024 5:58 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 574 Views
- Last post by Tybo226
Fri Jul 01, 2022 3:13 am
-
- 1Replies
- 1359 Views
- Last post by littlepunch
Fri Jul 01, 2022 11:42 am