“Oh I’m sure you’re strong!”
She’d smile at her widely, before leaning forwards and crossing her arms over her chest, before slumping against the table, her eyes on Eirina.
“That’s what makes me the most excited about this, Eirina!”
Hospital Wing Encounter!
- Arjuna
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 15408
- Joined: Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:17 pm
- Location: within the divine grace
- Has thanked: 8 times
- Been thanked: 683 times
Re: Hospital Wing Encounter!
Eirina smiled at Marissa. "I'm so glad to hear that. I'll make the call soon. I'm sure that match can be arranged within the next few days, by rough estimation." She shrugged.
Eirina finished with her cake. "Alright, I guess I'll be back to work. Maybe you should get some rest too while you're at it. You're still a patient, aren't you?" She said.
Eirina finished with her cake. "Alright, I guess I'll be back to work. Maybe you should get some rest too while you're at it. You're still a patient, aren't you?" She said.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
The Lionness and The Fox: Kimiko Bando vs Clementine Nago
Last post by Void-Effect « Fri Mar 15, 2024 5:44 am - 28Replies
- 2900 Views
- Last post by Sigma Morgan
Mon May 06, 2024 2:11 pm
-
-
- 1Replies
- 965 Views
- Last post by Void-Effect
Fri Mar 15, 2024 10:10 am
-
- 23Replies
- 2637 Views
- Last post by Lico
Sat May 04, 2024 6:26 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 623 Views
- Last post by Pegasus
Fri Mar 15, 2024 2:03 pm
-
- 20Replies
- 2322 Views
- Last post by Bearhug Goddess
Thu Jun 13, 2024 3:38 pm