“Oh I’m sure you’re strong!”
She’d smile at her widely, before leaning forwards and crossing her arms over her chest, before slumping against the table, her eyes on Eirina.
“That’s what makes me the most excited about this, Eirina!”
Hospital Wing Encounter!
- Arjuna
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 15408
- Joined: Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:17 pm
- Location: within the divine grace
- Has thanked: 8 times
- Been thanked: 683 times
Re: Hospital Wing Encounter!
Eirina smiled at Marissa. "I'm so glad to hear that. I'll make the call soon. I'm sure that match can be arranged within the next few days, by rough estimation." She shrugged.
Eirina finished with her cake. "Alright, I guess I'll be back to work. Maybe you should get some rest too while you're at it. You're still a patient, aren't you?" She said.
Eirina finished with her cake. "Alright, I guess I'll be back to work. Maybe you should get some rest too while you're at it. You're still a patient, aren't you?" She said.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Trying to understand people. Skylar Jones vs Rose "the Rose of Lust". CANCELLED!
Last post by Lederface « Wed Jun 30, 2021 6:58 pm - 1Replies
- 608 Views
- Last post by Lederface
Wed Jun 30, 2021 6:58 pm
-
-
- 1Replies
- 626 Views
- Last post by Deskfan45
Thu Jul 01, 2021 2:01 am
-
-
The beginning of an adventure ..... Airi "the dishonored "(D). Vs Cynthia Hunter
Last post by Lederface « Thu Jul 01, 2021 7:19 am - 30Replies
- 2757 Views
- Last post by Arjuna
Sat Sep 25, 2021 6:41 am
-
-
- 3Replies
- 781 Views
- Last post by The Riders
Thu Jul 22, 2021 11:16 am
-
- 33Replies
- 4248 Views
- Last post by Arjuna
Sun Jul 10, 2022 2:30 pm