“Oh I’m sure you’re strong!”
She’d smile at her widely, before leaning forwards and crossing her arms over her chest, before slumping against the table, her eyes on Eirina.
“That’s what makes me the most excited about this, Eirina!”
Hospital Wing Encounter!
- Arjuna
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 15408
- Joined: Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:17 pm
- Location: within the divine grace
- Has thanked: 8 times
- Been thanked: 683 times
Re: Hospital Wing Encounter!
Eirina smiled at Marissa. "I'm so glad to hear that. I'll make the call soon. I'm sure that match can be arranged within the next few days, by rough estimation." She shrugged.
Eirina finished with her cake. "Alright, I guess I'll be back to work. Maybe you should get some rest too while you're at it. You're still a patient, aren't you?" She said.
Eirina finished with her cake. "Alright, I guess I'll be back to work. Maybe you should get some rest too while you're at it. You're still a patient, aren't you?" She said.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 29Replies
- 3204 Views
- Last post by dddybee
Thu Dec 12, 2024 6:46 pm
-
- 21Replies
- 2497 Views
- Last post by Bare
Wed Mar 04, 2026 4:48 pm
-
-
Starting A Riot: Violetta Grey (D) vs Raina Jaeger
Last post by Sigma Morgan « Sun Jun 02, 2024 4:32 pm - 44Replies
- 4144 Views
- Last post by Bare
Sat Oct 05, 2024 6:27 pm
-
-
- 4Replies
- 785 Views
- Last post by APlaying
Mon Jun 03, 2024 2:52 am
-
- 2Replies
- 664 Views
- Last post by CaptainL
Fri Jun 07, 2024 12:46 am